Thursday, February 24, 2011

It’s not easy

This blog is personal in many ways.  I wonder if it is too personal to be readable, or not personal enough to be meaningful.  In a way it’s meant to be a revelation about where I am at this point in time.  It’s also meant to be a solace, and hopefully an inspiration, to others struggling on the journey.

It would be easier to write meaningfully if aspects of my life weren’t on the verge of absolute shambles.  But it is what it is, and the fault is mine.  The fault used to arise from my being hardheaded, I think now it’s a matter of “simply” and finally having to learn the lessons of how and what to do as God expects.  Still, life -and learning lessons - can be difficult for all of us.  Can't it?

I’m trying to contribute more to the Kingdom.  I have faith that God will enable me to contribute in a way that best suits his purpose.  Still, even being on the path, I wonder if I’m moving forward or simply standing still and gawking.  Sometimes I wonder if I’ve moved backwards, but I do not fear wandering off the path.  God has a reason and a plan for me, and I do believe in Him.

How are you doing on the journey?


No comments:

Post a Comment